Friday, August 27, 2010

pimples~

igore my very messy background..LOLssssssssssss

my mum bought this long skirt for me long time ago.....just cost RM15...cheap right?
finally i have the gut to wore it last week..aha though it's quite casual to wear with a shirt on top
i don't know why also......ahaha....mayb get influence by my sis...
actually i always be....xp....LOVE to follow & copy her style on clothing...watever.....since our eyeview also almost the same.... we will attract by a same cloth at the same time everytime we shop together haha....funny.....erm.....abit out of the topic liao...haha....
there is another way to wear the long skirt...u can wear it higher up to the top to become a casual dress...hehehe...it's just too worth to own it..XD


so noob(1st time edit my photo...haha)


on the other hand, my face suddenly pop out many unwanted pimples.....sienzzz....any1 knw the ways to cure pimples?any suggestion on skin care or else?i will be appreciate...thx~


No comments:

Post a Comment