Friday, August 13, 2010

boredom

e
my very big size noob face


i hate my current hairstyle...look suck

all these are taken by my new phone before going out...probably a few days ago=)

not really like the effect of my new phone's camera...especially the auto flash...it's make my face look pale=(...and everythings is too clear for me....the flaw on my face can be seen evidently=(DISLIKE DISLIKE hahahahaha....i prefer my k770i...=D

then.....then.......then.......the jade and the pearl had been released on 30th of july=)
i eager to watch this movie long long time ago liao....
but never show on kuantan cinemas=(.......sienzzzzz......gek hei.....


how about my life.?
my life goes on as usual.......i am repeating the same things everyday.....
sleep eat skol tuition.....sleep eat skol tuition...sometimes will do some revision(i'm hardworking i knw,dun praise me XD)
although the likehood is low...haha
i know i am very boring..i am fed up with my routine
too
as usual,examination in school never stop...
the 2nd important test for me--------TRIAL is coming soon
arhhhhh...everythings is coming too fast...
and i dun think i can handle it=(
dun ever dare to aim for A this time(i am not greedy)
i am just aim to pass all my subjects=(
i knw it is a sad case indeed.....but i will try my best....oOOOO


oh ya......my sister had bought a new car....hahaha....
can't believe that she already can drive on KL road
since she is a corward=)
hope she won't get lost..haha
anyway....this is a good news for me because no need depend on taxi anymore!huhu


good luck for me......sayornana^^

No comments:

Post a Comment