Saturday, August 28, 2010

a new haircut

had a new hair cut with my brother last night at ecm=)
dilemma in choosing which saloon to go.....maroon orZING?
maroon>>>RM50
zing>>>>>RM25
actually decided to maintance my current hair length...just want to cut my fringe
so i chose ZING as it's cheaper.....
then then then......i dislike my fringe=(
my fringe><
the hairstylist cut too many....she cut away my side fringe that i used to cover my side face(my face is big)
i just like omg==i get shocked after open my eyes....if not i will try to stop her.....zzzzz
i will not going to ZING anymore.....
then after haircut......many funny incident happenned...
some of the ppl looked at us...many of them think we are couple...LOLsssssss
funny.....then we went to a shop to buy some food before the movie...
i took quite a long time standing infront of the refrigde just to choose what to drink..ahahaha
then my brother beh tahan....he scold me
Then the casher finally open her mouth and say"you should treat your gf patiently"
both of us just like harrrr???.......i should happy because the fact prove that i look younger xp
then we laugh like hell........
that's all for now......
may upload my new hairstyle tonight....=)
5minutes to finish my post...bye bye...xp




No comments:

Post a Comment