Saturday, August 28, 2010

hypocrite~

i hate u i hate u i hate u i hate u i hate u i hate........
hate the feeling stay beside uuu.....hate every sarcasm words that u spoken...hate u shoot me undirectly every time we chat.....hate u to use sarcasm word to decribe my stupidity whenever i did anythings wrong....hate u tease me on my blurness..hate u lose temper infront of me...hate u to pretend good and innocent infront of us...pls dun do that if you are not...u knw manythings than i do....dun try to use your innocent appearance to get other sympathy....have to admit that u are such a good acter...for sure,i'm not your opponent....don't think yourselves are smart enough to rectify other ppl mistake too.....since u have no enough qualification to do that....u are just not as good as other ppl think of....just be yourself,my friend=)

thx for giving me a chance to challenge my patient and temper.....here the post for u.....u know i know~(not trying to speak ill of u...hope to see your improvement soon)

pls:i am not that fragile....& don't simply judge someone too fast by her/his appearance(sincerely advise)

No comments:

Post a Comment