Friday, December 11, 2009

random


this pic took on my fren's birthday.....
must very curious rite?
why birthday party will prepare 'tang yuan'
dun ask meeee.....i oso dun knw.
who care
at least i got tang yuan eat...XDDD
it's really nice
for me.....i will just eat once a year
sudden feel like to eat 'dumpling'now..........aiksssss
dumpling=tang yuan
haha....izit correct???



My mama new hairstyle^^
Finally my mum can have a straight hair.........
she desire to have a straight hair for a long time already
sooo...she is very happy and satisfy now
hahahahaha.....my mum is cute=P
before this....alot of comment had given
i was the 1 who express the strongest objection
maybe i m wrong
straight hair suit her well^^
then i saw this shoe at ecm at the same night
it look pretty and simple....i knw dat is my style
inviting me to spend money again><
of course i hv no money
sorry daddy.......
and thank for the new shoe ya.....muackssssss



No comments:

Post a Comment