Friday, December 18, 2009

i'm back

I DUN WAN MY BLOG TO BE DEAD AGAIN~~~~ARHHH
so i m forcing myself to be hardworking....to be active..T Tlll
i m funny i m funny i m funny i m funny....
as a conclusion
i'm funny.....lol
ignore me


yea....i'm just back from KL.....ngam ngam back frm KL
actually is yesterday back from KL
sorry....ald promise to update KL trip post...
pls allow me to break my promise untill i hv the mood to blog ok?
although i knw i din hv many readers.......
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....syok sendiri..zzz


so sad la....about the KL shopping trip with my family....
unhappy....
depress....
despair.....
disappointed.......
because i had just bought few clothes only + 1 bag
no shoe.....no belt....no hairband....no fit trousers
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
tell me yyyyyyyyyyyy???????'tell me why 'actually is a song by Declan XD
din have a crush on anythings ma....so din buy lorrrr
did shopping for 3days and 3 malls
try try try try try
try too many clothes n put too many of them on me...the mirror oso wanna break jor..zzz
not cutting problem then dun suit me....
sienz lor
my leg so pain ler
luckily i wear slipper......dun praise me too smart k?i knw i m XDD
but my trip oso not too bad...just for shopping....at least i had a try on special food that can't find in my town..hehehezz^^



the birthday gal tonite

i m just back from leeling's birthday celebration at JR with some friends
again~~~Happy Birthday to uuuuuu
knowing her for 5years ald.....she always the cutiest in our class




yee lin & me

To pei er:u look weird in the picture
pei er :i knw i knw...i will try to pose better nextime....kakakakaXDDD
i hate to smile while taking photo
i hate to use flash while taking photo.....it's make me hv an abnormal colour....as wat jia yan said


sorry to my friends
recently feel like dun wan to talk...
can't really concentrate at all
pls leave me alone...i can still hear u all chit chat at the side...nvm=)


is 3am now.....so tiring
time to bed
gudnite everyone
sweet dreamzzzzzzzzzzz



No comments:

Post a Comment