Thursday, December 31, 2009

new year eve post

31 DECEMBER 2009

i din celebrate with my friends this year......><
but had a little celebration with my relative
went to my aunt's hse party....
actually just chit chat with many aunty whole niteeeeee
haizzzzzzz................so picture????????
forget about it.......i din even take any picture at the party...huuuuuuuuuuu~
then.....i countdown with my family in car...T Tlll
really
really really
special lorrrrrrrr......zzzzzz
very different with u izit?LOL LOL LOL

here are some pictures before go to the party=)






well.........today is the last day of 2009
omg!!!!time really passssss so fast....
still remember the same day(today) of previous year
i countdown with my NS's friends=)
gonna say gudbye to my sweet 18 le......><
will turn 19 after today
hope those bad shit memory of 2009 will no longer in my mind after today^^
welcome my whole new 2010.....^^
happy new year everyone!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment