Thursday, March 4, 2010

oh my exam

actually the last whole week was my monthly test.....
so i din hv time to blog...hehehehe(dat is my only excuse...i'm lazy xP)
erm......not really satisfy with my result this time
i hvnt done ample provision for my test
still in the CNY MOOD that time..T T
to be frank.....
i fail 2 out of the 4 subjects=(
omg....is terrible
my mood directly slide down the moment i got my test paper...
LOL....so sad la....
nvm la....it just a monthly test(console myself)
i SWEAR i must study everyday from now on!!!!!!(gosh..i'm a liar)
on the other hand....
i would like to share my happinesssss
that is...i finally finished watch the entire episode of 下一站,幸福(chase jor few month)
ngek ngek ngek......super nice=)
but not really satisfy with the last episode....cz too short ald...so reluctant..hahhahaha


27 february (saturday)
finally i manage to watch 72 tenants of prosperity=)
strongly recommended
watch it with my parents....=)
i think it's far better than 花田喜事 lorrr
that 1 make me feel sleepy in the cinema...==
will watch it just because of angelababy and louis
angelababy so pretty and cute^^
actually before the movie should be shopping session with my mum
but we had a little quarrel at home
so end up the day with a movie only.....zzzzzzzzz
better than ntg hahahaha
yet i'm still enjoy the movie very muchie


28 Feruary (Sunday=元宵节)
then the nextday....after 4 hours of tuition in the morning(dun get shock)
one of my classmate came my hse bainian..hehehe
anna VS my mum
yup she is not a local......she is an exchange student from italy

can u notice her very obvious sunburned skin?before this she her skin is brighter than me.....really got shocked when i saw her that day...she say she prefer her current skin color o...T T

anna & my aunty
then brought her to my aunty'hse to take more angpau

afterwards.......brought her went shopping together at ecm.....
oh ya...i had bought a clothes which just cost me RM15 from F.O.S hahahaha
quite like to shop at there recently....not saying all the clothes thr are nice...
but if u try to choose patiently.......u will realise that thr are some clothes with nice cutting too XP
u can go cc when u want to find a normal T...is cheap=)
that's all for today......start to be lazy ald....today post about last week stuff.....then nextweek post about this week stuff...hahahaha...tatatatatata....dun miss me....the upcoming post will be next week,aligato

No comments:

Post a Comment