Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I Hate Driving!

i hope i am a princess since i was born
i wish i can marry a milionair
i hope someday my purse can grow $$$ itself
i wish i can get an inexhaustible supply of money without having a job=)
i hope...
i hope......
i wish.........
i wish............
all my dreams may come true(i'm greedy)
erm............i'm发牢骚-ing....u can just ignore me><
the main point is .........
so that i can afford to hire a chauffeur to fetch me everyday...huhuhuhuuu
recently..almost everyday i need to drive......heng
drive to skol
drive to tuition
fetch my friends(sometimes)
fetch my bro to work
fetch my mum and sister
blablablablablabla
................................gosh.....
hate hate hate hate hate it....y must me?yo...sienz de lor

drive untill my leg gonna cramp T T
my sister so smart lo....now i only knw y she dun wan to drive though she already had the license years ago.......
most hate to drive in the afternoon....the hotness can kill me!!!
keep horning others that time to lose my temper><(i knw i'm bad + no road manners) i'm a terrible road user....hahahahhahahahaha



1 comment:

  1. actually is good for u....everyday driving,like tat ur driving skill can improve more and more,maybe improve till can use left leg to brake leh =]

    ReplyDelete