Saturday, January 30, 2010

Tiger Woohoo~~

today hang out with my ex-classmate...
have been a long time nvr meet with them
natsumi,elaine,vivien,pik chui, yao ming and me
yup.....just 6 of us^^
actually we just keep walking in the mall without destination...
yet i'm quite enjoy the "walking" moment with them....sobx
chit-chating non-stop with endless topic..XDD
me & natsumi
we take photo in a fitting room
then then then......
we watch this movie together....=)
want to watch this movie for a long time ald...finally
i always support local's movie geh....==lll
.........................................................................
after dinner at home...
accompany my mum to do shopping at ecm
actually decided to buy the bonia's bag that originally cost RM509
as lastime i saw it on sale with 50%
then today i ask the stuff again~
she tell me that just available for 20% ...which mean that it will cost me RM400+ afta discount
omg!!!!ald exceed my budget...gek hei gek hei gek hei !!!!!
so so so so i give up my intention...my heart is pain
hope your future owner will treasure you alot ==
luckily i get some clothes from amoeba to remedy my wound=)
make my mood not that bad

No comments:

Post a Comment