Friday, April 23, 2010

heart sink~

BIBI so hardworking.....but he seem like looking at the mirror more than study

finally finally and finally i had finished all my test by today....
relaxing now...
lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala
but my result like shit....even worse than a real shit...really shit liao
sigh....maybe it is a signal for me to study harder
believe me!!!i really got study!!!!though just a nite before the exam....==lll
in a conclusion......
The will to succeed is important, but what's even more important is the will to prepare.
of course a pinch of luck is needed

as for my muet test.....
probably band 3 again i thk.....as this time is much harder than lastime
i really got study.....
i even memorised some idiom and proverb yesterday
so what......i din even apply 1 of them in my writting part....
so stupid.....really really really________________ishhhhh
then the listening part....dun knw why i can't really concentrate lor
so i created some of the ans myself.....LOL
haizzzz.....ought to slap myself heavily that time....
y i din do soooooooooo!!!dreaming at the very very wrong time
pei er hurry wake up!!!!!more 3weeks to go....
gambateh gambateh gambateh!



No comments:

Post a Comment