Wednesday, September 9, 2009

stress



din go to school again~~
as today has 4 periods of MUET
gosh!!!
can't endure anymore!!!
how could i spend such a long time with a same subject
is better to kill me!!
so i ponteng again.....almost every wednesday...hehehezzz
i lik to stay at home!!
i love my home i love my home i love my home



erm.....today i had watched a few episode of [jue dai shang jiao]

quite funny.....strongly recommend
don't even knw rubbish also can earn lots of $$$$$$$$
the drama is about a gal had became a spendthrift
afta the incident of her boyfriend disappear suddenly
she loves to buy lots of luxuries and branded things
and finally she owe lots of debt..........bla bla bla bla
lazy to continue the story
just go have a look urself ba.............



i have no mood to study for now...
wat i am doing??
MUET test is approaching!!!
i suppose to do some revision
hate study
it's really drive me mad
i can feel my head is gonna to burst...
is stressssss!!!!
no wonder i had loss my weight again...



1 comment:

  1. take care of urself my friend...nothing is more important den health..just try ur best...dun stress urself so much..
    gambateh! gud luck ^^

    ReplyDelete